Friday, August 6, 2010

Shake It...

....Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Long, long ago there was a time when dinosaurs roamed the Earth and Polaroids were all the rage.

I saw this post at Apartment Therapy a while ago and decided to dig up all my old Polaroids that were being held hostage lovingly stored at the bottom of the closet to do something similar in my office.


This is right as you enter my office/last resort guest bedroom.

Here's my little thumbless helper (read: useless helper).


I used some blue reusable adhesive putty to hang them up. You know, the stuff teachers use and kids like me would steal :) I opted to stick the putty on all at once and then stick them to the wall.

 And here's the final product!

This little project only cost me about $2, which was the cost for the Blue Stik putty (of which I have a TON left over).

No comments:

Post a Comment