Wednesday, September 1, 2010

'Cause I'm back

Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
Well I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black 

I returned to the states from Australia on Thursday, made a quick pit stop in Los Angeles to see my dad and siblings, then flew back to the east coast Saturday night. I slept alllllllll day Sunday, began my second year of nursing school on Monday, and got into a car accident on Tuesday. Yup, I've been busy.

But here are a few pictures of my trip for your viewing pleasure.

The Sydney Opera House
Wattle - Australian National Flower
Koala!!
Kangaroos!
No Emu's were hurt in the capturing of this photo.
Sydney Harbour Bridge
We spent double what we originally wanted to spend on the trip. Had we known that food over there is RIDICULOUSLY insanely CRAZY out of this world EXPENSIVE we would have seriously rethought the trip. With that being said, I will be focusing on finishing projects I've already started/bought supplies for. From this day forward I vow not to buy any house stuff until this trip is paid off. :)

Let's see how long it takes me to break that vow. Any bets??


Oh, and while I was gone I was featured thrice (first here, then here, and finally here). I also went from 2 followers to 30! Woot Woot!  I promise to respond to all comments by the end of the week. But first I need to get some studying done.

No comments:

Post a Comment