Friday, January 14, 2011

Cabinet Door < 3

Just wanted to show you really quickly another cabinet door I found at Ikea and subsequently made into wall art.


I bought this when we first move in and I was still wet behind the ears in the junk-reviving department. There were about 4 or 5 of these, but I only grabbed one. I keep kicking myself in the rear for not buying more.

It is essentially a glass door with frosted/etched squares. I love how you see the shadows of the squares on the wall behind it.
I just added a couple of D-Ring Hangers to the back of the cabinet door and hung it on the wall. Didn't even change a single thing about it.

I love it when reviving junk is so simple. Don't you?

COST BREAKDOWN
Cabinet Door = $8
D-ring hangers = $1
TOTAL COST = $9

No comments:

Post a Comment