Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2,400 Miles

That's how many miles we drove this Holiday season.
It was an 18 hour drive each way from Maryland to Miami.
I'm so grateful that the dog didn't barf in the car.
We vegged out on the couch, stuffed our faces, hung out with family, went out maybe once or twice, slept in late, stayed in our pj's all day, and opened presents.
Somewhere along the way we got drunk a few times (NOT while we were driving though).
For 2 weeks we did nothing. And we're proud of it!

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday!
I'm working on various projects and hopefully they'll be done soon, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Gaby! I appreciate you taking the time to answer a few questions about my blog. I was sorry to hear that you hadn't received a response when you asked a few questions, I certainly want to improve on that! If you remember your questions, I would love to answer them now. Here's to being more prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the quick reply!

    I don't really remember what I asked, but one question was about the mason jar chandelier... which after some trial and error we were able to figure it out.

    The other question was about the wallpaper in this post: http://karapaslaydesigns.blogspot.com/2010/12/modern-and-masculine-with-touch-of-glam.html

    ReplyDelete